Starboard iGO Zen 10'8''x33''x5.5''
Size: 10'8'' x 33'' x 5.5''
The board’s length and width create a stable and comfortable platform to paddle on. For riders up to 120kg, the 10’8” provides more than enough tracking and stability.
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
THE OUTLINE SHAPE
- It has a straight outline and a narrow mid-section, so you can keep the paddle closer to the board. This makes you feel more comfortable and stable while you also track better and glide faster.
- Its wide tail lets you step back and make fast and fun turns with full control.
- Longer boards make you glide better, shorter boards are easier to turn and wider boards are more stable.
ZEN CONSTRUCTION BEST VALUE, WELDED, AND LIGHTEST
- With only the best core essentials. Built with single layer Linear dropstitch making it even lighter and stiffer than before. This Linear knitted dropstitch was developed by Starboard with its supplier for Starboard use ONLY.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
- The Double Chamber (optional) brings the inflatable boards one step closer to a hard board feeling. The Double Chamber stiffens the board significantly, thanks to the double side walls around the second chamber. This chamber also offers extra safety flotation for any emergencies.
Max Capacity: 265lbs
Comes complete with board, leash, pump, paddle, carry bag