Hurry! Offer expires 3/24/18
Stand Up Paddleboarding in Colorado
About Us: We provide Professional Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) Lessons, Rentals, Events, and Sales year-round in the Denver Metropolitan Area.
Whether you are looking to Rent, Learn or Buy, we have you covered. Browse our website and find out more!
Our Rental and Lesson Locations include: Chatfield Reservoir, Barr Lake, Aurora Reservoir, and Ridge Recreation Center.
Winter 2017/2018 Indoor
Group Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons 75 Minutes $45
- Learn the proper technique and framework of Stand Up Paddleboarding. Our certified instructors will lead you on an informative and fun 75 minute journey where you will learn what you need to know in order to SUP correctly. From beginner to advanced, we accommodate for all different skill levels. All equipment provided, just bring yourself, swim attire, a towel, and water to stay hydrated. So whether you're a first timer or advanced paddler, sign up for a class and learn some new skills! Questions? Contact us.
Private Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons 75 Minutes $115
- From beginner to advanced, we accommodate for all different skill levels. All equipment provided, just bring yourself, swim attire, a towel, and water to stay hydrated. Click our Book Online button to sign up!
- 1 Person $115
- 2 People $85 per person
- 3 People $75 per person
- 4-6 People $65 per person
SUP Yoga 75 Minutes $35
- Come enjoy the benefits of Yoga combined with Stand Up Paddle Boarding! These classes take your favorite Yoga routines and put them on the water! Yoga practice brings balance and restores all bodily systems by creating physical, mental and spiritual harmony. Enjoy your time on a serene lake with SUP Yoga which is great for building better balance, coordination, endurance, and body strength! All equipment provided.
- 1 Person $35
- 4 Pack $25 each Buy
SUP Polo 75 Minutes $35
- Combing the fun of team sports with SUP! The concept of SUP Polo was developed from the need to find different ways to attract more people to enjoy SUP and to capture a team aspect. Observing the long success of Water Polo and recognizing the health and fitness benefits of SUP, it is the perfect match to combine these two disciplines to offer an exciting new team sport in SUP. Rules
- Sign up by yourself or with up to 6 people
- Two teams, each team has up to 3 people
- All equipment and instruction included. No prior skill required.
New Stand Up Paddle Boards
Used Stand Up Paddle Boards
Used Hyperlite Alki 11' SUP Package
Elevate 10'6'' All Around iSUP Package
Jimmy Styks Ironhide Package
CBC 10' EFG Bamboo Stand Up Paddleboard
2 Board Package Specials
1 Hour Rental $20
2 Hour Rental $30
All Day Rental $55
2 Days $85
3 Days $125
Full Week $165