Starboard Enduro Tiki Tech 3pc Adjustable Paddle
Enduro Tiki Tech
This amazing all round blade suits anyone from World wave rider champion Zane Schweitzer to entry-level flat water paddling. The direct, powerful and extra precise paddle shape with deep side concaves gets you from zero to hero.
The wide lower part helps create a maximum efficiency area even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water. That wide lower part is also great to lean on for stability in the waves and has won 3 world titles in the last 2 years
- Performance - The 4 pronounced concaves set the new standard in high-performance paddling. The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
- Angle - What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle. With 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions. It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave. It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
- Shape - Teardrop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip. This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
- Tiki Tech - The strong protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish. UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength. Full Biax glass fiber Filament rail infusion all the way up to the neck for greater overall strength. Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
- Smooth Clamp - Lever with superb open / close sensation. Redesigned clamp, from good to great. 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip. Reduced water infiltration. Controls the alignment without twisting.
- Easy Lock Pin - The combination of precision cuts and tight tolerance between inner and outer shaft dimensions, let the light secure pin keep the shaft together, feeling and working like a single piece shaft. Included in 3 piece paddle.
- Grooved Inner Shaft - The grooved inner shaft on adjustable paddles ensures our paddle handles are straight with anti-twist.
- 3 Piece Adjustable Shaft - 3 piece paddles connect using a secure spring pin system and come with an additional Clamp to reduce any play. When fully detached, measures only 91 cm and fits easily inside the Re-Cover Bag. The wide Tiki Super clamp for a quick and effortless release.
Tiki Tech construction
Medium blade size
Max adjustable length: 84''
Blade Width 7.8''