Starboard Tufskin Carbon Shaft Paddle
Concave and cupped blade shape integrating the very latest from our World Champion Lima paddles. Slim profile, high stiffness and lower weight. The large tip area allows for max forward motion even if the blade is not totally submerged.
- The Concave - on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed. The edge defining the concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade. All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
- Slim Profile - allows you to pull the blade very close to the rail of the board, giving it a really nice line.
- Large Tip Area - Allows for max forward motion even if the blade is not totally submerged.
- Super Handle - The new Super Handle changes the way we paddle. The flat top and wide grip create new powerful leverage of the whole paddle and the blade. One can steer the paddle on slight angles and remain with full power. Especially good for side winds and keeping the board on the course you may set.
- Trash Picker - Use the trash picker as a helpful tool to pick up plastic and other trash while paddling. It’s made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle. Store the trash in a bag or pocket it until you reach the shore.
- Durable Performance - Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the new Lima shape. Slim profile for improved efficiency. Perfect for durability due to extreme strength and high impact resistance. Great value due to strength and high-quality shape.
- Carbon Shaft - Lightweight and durable for both wave and touring sessions. The Carbon fibers are filament winded with the most precise amount of resin infusion.
2 Piece Adjustable Shaft
- Is great for paddlers looking for different paddle length or sharing the paddle with friends and family.
- The wide Tiki Clamp for a quick and effortless release.
- The skinny rounded and flush clamp ensures that your hand never gets stuck on a hard corner when shifting grip.
- Tufskin sold without inner grooved register slot on shaft.
3 Piece Adjustable Shaft
- 3 piece paddles connect using a secure spring pin system and come with an additional Clamp to reduce any play.
- When fully detached, measures only 91 cm and fits easily inside the Re-Cover Bag (sold separately).
- The wide Tiki clamp for a quick and effortless release.
- Tufskin sold without inner grooved register slot on the shaft.