Starboard Enduro Carbon 1 Piece Paddle
Enduro Carbon Balsa - Starboard's Lightest Paddle Available
- A well-balanced all round blade design with a medium dihedral providing great stability and good power.
- The Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and it is also great to lean on while wave riding.
- A favourite blade for world SUP surf Sean Poynter who uses a round shaft combination.
• Custom woven Biaxial 60/60 degree Carbon cloth and Balsa core absorbing less resin.
• Retains strength while possessing incredibly good flex characteristics.
• ABS rail insert along the entire edge of blade.
CARBON SHAFT• 30 grams (10%) lighter, for longer and more efficient paddle sessions.
• Light weight 100% Carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction.
Weight: 435g uncut
Type: 1 piece full carbon
Blade: 81.1 sq in
Max Length: 84.6''
Full Carbon: Blade, Shaft, Handle