NRS Whip Inflatable
Pull up to your local play wave, pump up the NRS Whip SUP Board and start shredding. The Whip's rounder shape, shorter length and surf-style fin and tail configurations make it the ultimate park-and-play inflatable.
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Whip, toss it in your rig and flip a coin to decide your next paddling destination.
- With 295 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Whip 9'2" provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 250 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- One stainless D-ring gives you a spot to attach your leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- 3 year retail warranty, 1 year commercial.
9' 2" L x 34" W x 6" D
7' 8" L x 33" W x 5" D