Starboard Lima Carbon 1 Piece Paddle
Lima Ltd Carbon Balsa
The direct catch and ability to redirect automatically is what makes our world champion race team choose the Lima paddle. The Lima allows you to paddle harder with less attention to your strokes. The highest performing paddle in the Starboard range, adding a touch of magic to each stroke.
- Double concave on the power face creates an effortless and forgiving catch.
- The blade aligns itself in the water for maximum tracking with power transfer in a forward motion.
- The choice of Champion racer Connor Baxter and anyone looking for an efficient paddle.
• Custom woven Biaxial 60/60 degree Carbon cloth and Balsa core absorbing less resin.
• Retains strength while possessing incredibly good flex characteristics.
• Lima has a shortened stringer to give more flex and recoil at the very tip of the blade.
• ABS rail insert along the entire edge of blade for added durability.
• Extra reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
• Ultra lightweight for longer and more efficient paddle sessions.
• Light weight Carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction.
Weight: 449g uncut
Max Length: 87''
Blade Size: 75 sq in
Full Carbon: Shaft, Blade, Handle